Monday, August 21, 2017

August 19th, 2017, Rana,Suzy,Amira and Jenny

Rana was expecting friends from Lebanon and Michigan to visit her that day, I was expecting Jenny to visit me from Costa Rica on the 18th. Amira had Rosie and her friend from Serbia here from New York'. Titus happen to be in town, so he decided to join us. I also invited Suzie the great Sky diver to come aboard.. what a wonderful group of friends and family . I let Rana and Titus Run the ship for me and I was only a passenger for the first time, with only supervisory capacity. they did a great job navigating the boat. It was really a great day to be out on the water with a great group of family and friends.  The timing was amazing, the storm clouds were all over us,  The secret powers of RA was keeping the rain away until we almost made it to the dock. We even managed to drop the sails before they got wet. At the dock dinner was served below deck to the distinguished guests with spinach pie, hommos, fava beans, falafel, tabbouli, olives, pita bread and Baba Ghannouge
They all had a great time including myself. Here is what they wrote in the log:

" It was a pleasure to spend the time with you and to know you. We had a great time, Thank you, Ahmool Farhat"

"It was a wonderful experience , so beautiful and relaxing. Thank you a bunch, Wadad Farhat"