Sunday, February 12, 2017

February 4th, 2017, Omnia's Birth day

It was Omnia's Birthday
I invited her and the children and some friends for an afternoon sail on RA on our great Biscayne Bay. We had a late start, but finally Omnia showed up.  Isis and her fiancĂ© Titus ,Jamie and her friend  Rosie and her daughter and her husband also came. All

















Omnia's children , Ocean, Candace, Trinity and Leala, were also aboard. My new Syrian Friend, Rana who is a seasoned sailor, and my good friend Susy were also on Board
What a wonderful day it was , great group, good Arabic food and wonderful weather.
Here is what some wrote in the Log:

"Dear Captain Asaad, Thank you for your hospitality and for inviting me on your boat. It was sail and wonderful day. Rana."

" Thank you so much Asaad to have me on your boat to celebrate Omnia's Birth day, It was a wonderful Beautiful day, Love Susy