Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 8th, 2016, Carmen and friends

It was Mother's day, and Carmen wanted to share the day with her friends. Carmen have been on my boat twice before, once 10 years ago, and once 20 years ago. I am glad she keeps coming back. But I told her this time don't wait 10 years.
It was a beautiful windy day , 10-15 knots ,we raised the mizzen and the big Jib. Aboard was Josh and Alicia
Here is what Carmen wrote in the log:

"A perfect day , a memorable Mother's day !  Captain Asaad and his crew were exceptional and we had an amazing day. I look forward to going out with them again !, many thanks from the heart, Carmen"

It was Alicia's first time on board as a crew. She left a very nice thank you card, here is what she wrote in the card:

"Dr. Asaad,






Thank you for thinking of me and having me alone for such a beautiful sail, XOXO, Alicia"