Sunday, January 10, 2016

January 9th, 2016, Celebrating Amira's return

After a hard day at the MRI clinic, the weather was amazing. I was originally scheduled to take my children sailing. so I called Amira, and the rest is history. They all changed their plans to meet on Dad's boat. Even Omnia cancelled her lunch with Nina, to come sail with us. We ended up coming back to the dock to pick Nina up. The girls really enjoyed each other. It was such a joy for dad to be able to get his children together on his boat. On board was Amira, Anisa, Omnia, Ocean, Ned, josh and Nina. The weather could not have been any better. I raised the main and Staysail and sailed across the bay and returned to watch a gorgeous sunset.
After they all abandoned the Ship, Amira stayed to catch up with dad, here is what she wrote in the log:

"Ship's log on this special day in January. It is special because , I Amira one of the Captain's daughters home literally  moving from NYC to MIami is a significant change and made me realize how grateful I am to be home. Miami is a paradise specially on the RA. We had an amazing sail today with Omnia, Anisa,Ocean, Nina ,Josh and Ned . Felt so good to be back on Biscayne Bay, literally feels like home!!, Amira Masoud, soon t


















o be the Captain of the RA.