Monday, August 24, 2015

August,23rd, 2015, Anisa's Birthday

My daughter Anisa wanted to celebrate her birthday with her husband Josh, her sister Isis. Titus and Ned were also on board. I invited my guest Estel who's is here from France to join us. The wind was brisk. we raised the Main, Mizzen and Stay Sail. Titus and Josh did most of the sailing.. we all then went to dinner at Berries, where Omnia and Candace joined.
It was great to enjoy the boat with my own family
here is what they wrote in the log:

"Great day out on the water. thanks dad for such a great day with family and dolphins, Love Anisa"

"Best day ever! Celebrating Anisa's Bday in style, Love Isis"

"Thank you so much for inviting me on board with your family! Perfect day to sail and discover the bay! without being sick!, merci becaup, Estel"

"Great to see you and the RA again, Captain, As always it was amazing. B







est wishes and I will see you again soon, Josh"