Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 19th,2014, Ximena, Kelly and the Bachelorett party

It is a very samaal town. I have known Kelly thru the Miami beach Chamber and the South Florida Conciege association. However I knew Ximena thru my frien Amida Frey. I did not knwo they knew each other. And here Ximena is honoring Kelly who is getting marreid soon in chcago. It was really a pleasere to see kelly before she leaves Miami, and to be part of the good buy / Bachelorette party. The ladies were so sweet and played all kinds of fun games. I really enjoyed having them aboard.
Here is what they wrote in the log:
" Thank you for a great evening, George Clay"

"Thank you captain for a beautiful sunset sail. I was always sceptical that I wouldn't get sea sick. At the end of the lovely sail, I am happy to report that I feel great !! All the best to Captain Asaad. I hope to see you again in the future, Kelly"

" Captain Asaad, Thanks for another beautiful evening on your wonderful boat. I am very grateful to have such a nice friend like you in my life. And thanks for making the big sacrifice of missing the Easter
ceremonies. Hope you get to see them on the web, Ximena"