Saturday, February 15, 2014

February 14th, 2014, Johnny & Arianda

It was booked by his sister, Gabriella, for Johnny to propose to his girl friend, Arianda. She had no Idea what was in Store. He arranged for an aeroplaene to come circle RA . I was talking to him about the airoplane and the coordinates the pilot needed to find us. She was puzzled. When the aeroplane arrived with the Banner, "Johnny Y Arianda siempre Juntos" which means
Alayas together. He got on his knees to ask her to marry him. I never saw in my life such excitement, she hugged him and kissed him so hard I was afraid she was going to hurt him. What an excided young lady she was. Then the phone communications started giving the exciting news to friends and Family. This was not the first engagement aboard RA but definetly the first Banner flying over RA.
what a great way to propose

in style.
He also had a viseo of the event that was shot by charlie Azar,

Here is what they wrote in the log:

"Captain Asaad, Thank you so much for being part of this amazing day. It was the most beautiful day ever I asked my girlfriend to marry me! and she said yes !!, An aeroplane fle by with a sign saying : Arianda te reamo ,Siempre juntos ,Thank you for everything, Johnny"


"Gracias totales por tan hermoso viaje, estoy muy emocianodo pies me acabo al comprometer en este velero y estoy WOW !! Increiblemente feliz !!  Gracias Capitan Asaad, AArianda y Johnny"