Tuesday, July 02, 2013

July 1st, 2013, Drs Fawzi & Rima of Kuwait

They came to Miami on vacation. It was their 28th wedding Anniversary. Rima arranged to take her husband for a sail on Biscayne bay. I also invited Hindy and her daughter Natalia to come aboard as crew. It was a calm day. I had Hindy on the helm for the first time so I can visit with my guest who stayed on the forward deck. I really enjoyed visiting with them they were a lovely couple. Here is what they wrote in the log: "Thank you captain Asaad for making our 28th anniversary a very special day, Dr. Rima m. Al-Sawan. " to Hindy, You pass ,I hope to go sailing on your boat one day" " I want to thank my wife Rima for arranging this lovely and surprising ride on the ocean for our wedding anniversary. It was a very nice surprise and I love her. Thanks to captain Asaad for the nice sail"