Friday, June 28, 2013

June 26th, 2013, Pedro Cardenas & Family

Pedro is a man on the go, always traveling. Very little time to spend with his family. So he tries to have that time count. I mean real quality time with the children. So he called me , and asked me if I am free this afternoon. Real spur of the moment decision to take everybody sailing on Biscayne bay. Well of course, RA is always ready, so was her captain, and by 4:30 we were underway for a beautiful sunset cruise. everybody had a great time. I really enjoyed having young David help me raise and lower the sails. I think he will make a great sailor one day. way to go David. Here is what Pedro wrote in the log: " Thank you so much for an amazing experience. No money can reward the beautiful sunset that my family and I spent together. Best of luck on future trips, and I hope to see you many more times, Pedro"