Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 13th, 2013, Ceci & family

Ceci wanted to treat her family to a sunset sail on Biscayne bay. It was a beautiful windy afternoon. I also invited Andres,Nathalia and her husband Gustavo, and Kurt and his lady Hindi. Ceci and her crew were delayed, so the trip was a little short. However, it was indeed short and sweet. the sunset was amazing, the sky was on fire. Every body had a good time. here are there comments: "Dear captain Asaad, thank you for the lovely ride. you are so sweet! and patient!! I hope to see you again soon. with love ! Hindy" " yet another beautiful sunset on the RA. Thank you so much capt.Asaad, Kurt" # Thank you so much Captain Asaad! It was my first time on a sail boat and it was magic ! I want to come again!!, Thanks Jessica Johnson" "Dear Captain, Gustavo and I highly appreciate your generosity! Thank you so much for having us! We hope to come back on board soon! Nathalia and Gustavo Avelar" "" Thank you Captain Asaad, I had a lot of fun on this sunset cruise. There is nothing better than the open seas, Sebastian
Retara"