Sunday, December 02, 2012

December 1ast, 2012, Shawn Brooks & Fiance

It was her birthday. It was also one year anniversary for their engagement on the Bow of my boat. It was also a lovely evening and a beautiful sunset. I also had Nadia from Russia as my hostess on board. Here is what Shawn wrote in the log: "Just a little more tan a year after our engagement on captain Asaad's craft, we were fortunate to return or our anniversary. We could not be more happy, than to celebrate our one year anniversary of our engagement on our favorite vessel with our favorite captain. We sincerely thank you so much , Asaad and look forward to seeing you next year, Shaw Brooks & Lindsay Durant " Here is what Nadia wrote: "It was my first experience with sailing boat and I guess it is one of the best moments I ever had in my life. Thanks to captain Asaad!, I will come more times. Nadia"