Wednesday, August 01, 2012

July 30th, 2012, Ramon , Bader & family

Ramon was here from Brazil with his family and friends. he just showed up at Dinner key Marina and wanted a sail boat to take him and the family for a spin on Biscayne Bay. well I was ready to do it. I also invited my friend Valery who came with her fiend Nick as crew. It was a quiet day. we stopped in the middle of the bay for a swim and some fishing. the kids got a great kick out o catching a lot of fish. the wind subsided, so we motored home. here is what they wrote in the log: "Thank you so much for this unbelievable experience! kids loved fishing for the first time Ramon Volkart" "Thank you Captain for this trip,my family enjoyed it, Bader eda" My camera was low on battery, so I am waiting to get some pictures from Ramon to add to the posing.