Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 10th, 2012, martha's Maom B day

Martha's mom was here from Orlando to celebrate her Birthday . So Martha arranged to take her sailing on Biscayne bay. The weather Man was predicting 40% chance of rain. we were reluctant to go, but I am glad we decided to ignore the weatherman. it turned out to be a great day for sailing, not even a cloud in the sky. We were under full sail much for the time. Martha Ardren of Biscayne Bay sailing club  and Bobby also came aboard.
Here is what they wrote in the log:
" the wind was easy and we sailed out past Stilts ville and viewed soldier key. It was a wonderful peaceful sail. Captain Asaad is a wonderful host who was eager to" show the ropes" to all . We had good food and better company and excellent weather, all getting good sun. It was my birthday week and I will always remember this day as the best part of my celebration, Thank you so much Captain Asaad, Sonja"




"Thanks Asaad, for the best sail I have had since I joined the BBSC. You are an unusually competent Captain and RA sails like a "dream boat", Marty  Ardren"