Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Martha & Ami, January 29th, 012

Martha ,and her partner Marcella and Marcella's dd Marcelo who was here from Argentina came a board RA for a pin on our great Biscayne bay. I also invited my good friend Ami \> I had to convince them that the weather will cooperate. So i was lucky that the weather in spite of the clouds, did indeed cooperate. at the end of the day we all had a good time:
Here is what Martha wrote in the ship's log:
"Dear Captain Asaad, This is the most delightful Birthday ! You are THE Captain to sail with. The seas should be honored to have you navigate them. In all my sea experiences, I have never encountered such a performance. all my Love, Martha Greenlee"

I am really flattered by Maratha's comments. She is really a sweet lady.

Here are some pictures