Monday, February 20, 2012

February 18th, 2012, Captain Jo's 80th B day

Sylvia asked her Grand mother if she would rather have a big party with all her friends and family , or a day sail on Biscayne Bay. Jo being an old salt chose a day sail with her family, on board was her daughter, Sylvia who organized the event, Crystal, her son John and his wife Patricia, also Guillermo, Kalie,Catlin and Josephine. We had four generations on board what a way to celebrate.. John and Jo were telling all their Sea stories, what a lady Jo is. I want to be like her when I get to be her age. Here is what Sylvia wrote in the log:

For my grandmother's 80th birthday we went on a wonderful sail with Captain Asaad on the RA.
It was a perfect sunset over the ocean. Thank yo so much for this memory, Sylvia"

Not knowing what a great lady Captain Jo was, I thought I better invite My friend Shayne to come as a crew to help with the sailing and the children.  So it was a pleasure having her aboard,