Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 14th, 2012, Jon, Engagement

Jon wanted to propose to his lady on the bow of the RA sailing on Miami's Biscayne Bay. I invited my very special friend Dr Eva Ritvo to come aboard to cheer for the couple and document the event. Eva was having great time taking pictures of the couple. It was wonderful to see such happy couple starting a new phase of life aboard.
Here is what they wrote in the log"

"Today captain Asaad took my girl friend and I on a sunset sail out on Miami's Biscayne Bay. I planned on proposing as soon as the sun sets. I was able to hold out for one hour, but the wind had caught the jib , the waves made a perfect fluttering sound and two dolphins swam next to the boat. I knew that was the right time, so I asked Farrah to marry me. Lucky for me, she said YES ! . Thank you Captain Asaad for a perfect day and helping to share my love to sailing with my new love of my life, Jon Thompson"

" Asaad ,Thank you for such a wonderful day. I am so happy you could be part of such a special day. Thank You and I wish you many Blessings, Farrah"

"Asaad, We always enjoy sailing with you  but today was  so special ! What a treat to be part of Jon and Farrah engagement! and the sunset was stunning, Many Thanks, Eva and Marissa"