Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 12th. 2011, Khalil & Elina's Engagement

He invited her from Chcago for a visit. She had no idea what he was up to.
it was a total surprise for her when he poped the questin on the forward deck. I assured him that I had so many before him do the same and RA had 100% suceess. The day started with 15 knots of wind, and on the way back the wind died, so I was under full sail.
Well, he later told me that my record is still intact, there were cries of happiness and phone calls to friends and family about th great surprise. Here is what Khalil wrote in the log:
"Thank you for a most romantic and memorable sail at sea. Today was a surprise engagement for the love of my life and you made it such a pleasure. Thank you dearly Capt. Masoud for a beautiful afternoon  to begin the rest of our lives    You will always be remembered, and we will forever be grateful, Thank you dearly, Khalil & Eleni"