Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18th, 2011, Daniel D'Onia Argentina

Daniel wanted to give his lovely wife Alejandra a very special birthday present. a day that she will remember for  a very long time. He chartered The Ra for a Full day of sailing not only on our great Biscayne Bay, but also on the deep blue waters of the open sea. The day was ideal for Daniel's adventure. We set sail about 11 am, crossed the bay and into the open water. The weather could not have been any better. Daniel and Alejandra and first mate Eduardo all had a great time. Needless to say I had a great time too. It was a along day but a great day for all.
Here is what they wrote in the log:
"We had the pleasure to celebrate my wife's 50th Birthday in this beautiful  boat, with her kind master, that we really enjoy this magnificent sailing. I hope I can bring my sailors to enjoy a sailing in the RA in the near future
Daniel D'Onia"
"Despues de haber pasado un die increible  ere este barco - me despido agradecieurdo el hacer trato,he calidez, ell este especial dio de ccumpleanios, con afecto muchas graceas, Alejandra D'Onia"
" my first day on a sailing boat, what a beautiful experience. Thank you Master for the teaching and for the good time, will never forget, Edwardo  , First Mate"