Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 9th, 2011, Gary Senk,David&laurie

David Senk was here from California. He always likes to enjoy a day on our great waters of Miami's Biscayne Bay.
Well the rest of the family decided to come along. Incidentally my old friend Lori called me a few hours before the trip so I invited her to join us.It was her firt sailing trip on Biscayn Bay and she really seem to have enjoyed the experience. It was a lovely evening and they all had a great time enjoying the weather, the sail and the sunset. Here is what they wrote in the log:

"Amazing sunset cruise, Now I am hooked on sailing. Thank you so very much, Lori St john"


"My first time sailing and it was awesome!  Thank you for the great ride and beautiful setting. I look forward to next trip! The dolphins were amazing, it was like they knew how happy we were to see them and they swam right to us. The water and sunset were gorgeous too. It was an experience like I have never had before. Now I understand why people live on boats and just sail around the world, Erica Sefton. "