Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 16th, 2011, Isis's Birthday

It was my sweet Daughter's Birthday, she invited her Histers, Anisa and Omnia and her three daughters and her friend Eva. We had a good sail , but needed to come home early before the weather turned, we made just in time.Here is what they wrote in the log:
"The best ever birth day with my favorite people: the Captain, my sisters, my man, my beautiful neices and fabulous Eva. A birthday to remember! Isis"

"Dear Geddo, I hope you know that I had a good time even though we didn't get to go in the water and it rained and we didn't get to see any dolphins, Love trinity to Geddo"

"Thank you very much for taking us on this wonderful boat ride. I had so much fun, Love, Kandace"

"Hey Dad, Thanks for a wonderful day on the bay, What a great sail, Love, Omnia Asaad"