Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ocober 23rd,2010, Cathy Vassallo, Fishtales

When Cathy's son came to south Florida to visit, she decided to treat him to the best Miami has to offer. So she came with him and some friends and family for a sunset cruise on Biscayne bay aboard the sailing vessel RA
here is what Cathy  wrote in the log:



"Wonderful day at sea , beautiful boat and beautiful people!. Enjoyed very much the stories and the the company. My son was visiting from Philadelphia, Brett Schade along with his worker Chuck Rosie, My sister and her husband Susan and Mike Berry, a cousin from Virginia Mike. I will do it again when more family visits. Cathy Vassallo , Owner Fishtales bar and Grill, 3355 NE 33rd Street, Fort lauderdale,FL"
My good friend Gianfranco Sancassono had his brother here from Uruguay, They came aboard as well.
Here is what Susan Wrote:
I have never been more relaxed. It was so wonderful. Seeing the sights and breathing the fresh air. Just a delightful day. I will definitely do it again, Thank you, Susan Berry"