Friday, July 30, 2010

July 26th,2010, Armando Guadiana, Mexico

Armando wanted to have a special time on the waters of Miami's Biscayne Bay with his Family.He came  aboard the RA with his daughters Aljandra,and Ceci , his wife Guadalope and his son Armando Jr.. It really was a great day to sail. they also wanted to take a dip , so we dropped the sails and they all enjoyed a refreshing swim.
Here is what they wrote in the log:
Dear Captain Asaad, The day was very happy for the sun was wonderful and my wife and son and daughters Lupita, Armando,Cecy and Ale , but more important the person in Asaad and the ship. Thank you very much to God and my family and Asaad for giving me this this beautiful day, Armando Guadiana, from Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico"
Dear Captain: I had a wonderful time sailing. I learned a lot, especially being your assistant. Thanks for your wonderful service on board , We all had a great time. Thank you very much for everything, Cecy Guadiana, Mexico.
When we got back to land, they invited me to have dinner with them at Smith and Wolenski, and watch the ships go by. what a wonderful day with a wonderful Family
I do hope to see them all again.