Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th, 2009,Ricardo Davila & Family





Ricardo and his wife Edith and Daughter Andy, 10 and son Ricardo Jr. 13 were here in Miami. Sailing was his dream, so he chartered RA for an afternoon On our Great Biscayne Bay. We had very gentle breeze. We then dropped the sails for the children to swim ,When Ricardo went in the water he saw a fin, he came right back in the boat. He did not know what that was. It turned out to be a dolphin, so they all went back in the water. What a thrill to swim with wild Dolphins. Here is what they wrote in the Log.
"I have always wanted to take boat trip in a sail boat and this far exceeded my expectations, The company was also great, Thank You captain Asaad"

"If I had to describe all of this in one word I would have to create a new one; It would be some thing between Fantastic, Amazing and wonderful Fantamazingful !
Thank you for this fantamazingful experience captain Asaad, Ricardo Davila Jr, 13 "

" This experience was one of the most relaxing and 5 star that I have ever had. I even got to swim with the dolphins and say Hi to a few fellow sailors, Thank you very much, Andy Davila 10"