Tuesday, December 07, 2004

December 7th. 2004, Camila Pereira


Camila Pereira on the hellm Posted by Hello


Camila and the Captain Posted by Hello



Miami Sky Line Posted by Hello

Camila contacted the GMCVB, I received the info about her visit and invited her to see the best of Miami. She is here from Brazil to write about what to see and do in the Magic City. We went sailing and I also took her to the Christmas party of the GMCVB
at Nikki Beach. She was really impressed, particularly when the Major entertainment at the party was the dancing girls from Brazil.
Here is what Camila wrote on my log book
What a wonderful afternoon! Great view and very nice new friends to remember when in Brazil. I hope you have the chance to go there so I can return the pleasant trip
Best wishes,
Camila Pereira