Thursday, August 05, 2004

August 3rd 2004, Linda Sterner & Family


Linda at the helm Posted by Hello


Linda and Phil happy sailors Posted by Hello


Linda, big smile, 20 knots of wind Posted by Hello

This is the second time the Sterners came sailing on the RA. They wanted to go for an overnight, but decided to go for a couple day sailes instead due to Phil's foot injury.

The weather was threatening, we were not sure, to go or not to go, but Linda said" a bad day sailing is better than a good day on land". So we decided to go out and see what happens. and what a great sail we had.

Here is what Linda wrote at the end of the charter:

This was a great day. I have learned alot. I am hoping to charter boats in the future as a captain. Asaad is teaching me. I will be back many times. My son Charles is(10) also sailed the boat today. He is a natural. My husband, Phil was on crutches and even he had a wonderful time
Thank you
Linda Sterner, Winston Salem, NC